Due to continued labor shortage issues, St Peters will open at 11AM daily. We will further delay the opening and availability of our Fresh Seafood Market and Brunch Cafe.
Weekly Features, Drink Specials, and Live Music
RESERVATION & TO-GO POLICY
ST PETER RESERVATION & TO-GO POLICY
- Takeout orders will be suspended at 4pm.
- Effective September 1, 2022, reservations will be accepted for parties of a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 20, with the following stipulations: 1: Reservations are not accepted after 3:30pm; 2) All parties must be present before the party is seated;
- Gulf Shores Restaurant reserves the right to suspend or change its policies to provide the highest of service to its dine-in customers.
- There is a 15 minute hold time on all reservations;
- No Additions can be made to the party after it is seated
Thank you for observing our 90 minute dining limit after food is served.
We do not accept same day reservations.
- Gulf Shores does not utilize a “seat yourself” policy. A Host or Server is always available to seat customers to ensure prompt, polite service.
- Additionally, due to higher customer volume on Friday and Saturday nights, and Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, we do not seat any of our dinner tables until all members of the party are present. Lastly, we do not accept any reservations on Friday and Saturday night after 3:30 PM at our smaller St Peter, MO. location. We will continue to accept reservations of 6-30 on Friday and Saturday nights in our larger Edwardsville, IL. location. We regret any inconvenience that this may cause.
- Gulf Shores does not offer a call-ahead seating option at either location.
- Our bar seating is always “first come, first serve”. Customers are invited to dine at the bar at their leisure. Bar seating is limited to the bar chairs surrounding the bar.
- Gulf Shores Restaurant & Grill reserves the right to alter this reservation and seating policy based on customer volume. Our commitment is 100% customer satisfaction to 100% of our customers. Should any policy affect this commitment, it will be promptly amended.